Sunday, January 13, 2013

December Part 1

Oh Christmas Tree! We loved our tree this year and had a lot of fun decorating it.


Our chain countdown to going to Grandma Joellen's and then the Dunlops!!
Another area we worked in. This is an Island that had just opened up and it was in pretty bad shape.
They've converted the town baseball fields into a large dumping area!


The streets are just littered w/ stuff. So depressing!
I've never purchased the Mall Santa Claus photo, but this one was too cute to pass up! Love it!
Miss Eliza before her ballet recital. She looked so different w/ her bangs back (which was a requirement) as was the make-up. Too grown up for me! But she looked darling and had a lot of fun!

Eliza w/ Hathaway and Claire.
Silly faces to pass the time.
Unfortunately (fortunately?) Phil and I were in charge of our ward Christmas Party. It was pretty lame b/c our Ward was so over-extended doing the service projects every weekend. I think people were just burned out, but people came and ate. And this Santa room was amazing and it was a hit! And mostly I am glad it's over!

Coaxing Eliza to sit on a strange mans lap. I still don't get this logic.
She did it! Oh, yea. The party was right after her ballet recital. Not too handy.

What does wittle Philly want for Christmas? :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

Can I join your family? You are so fun and cute!