Friday, December 16, 2011

Apple Pickin'

Better late than never-here are some October apple picking pics. We went with Amanda and her kids
to Terhune Orchards.
Enjoying some fresh apple cider.

Momma's and the kidlets
Tractor rides. It's a pretty cute set up.


This picture is hilarious. He looks like a clown or something on this tiny bike.
That's better.
So THIS is who belongs on the tiny tractor Ty!
A bunch of rowdy, stinky, happy boys!
This slide was a hidden hazard! I saw child after child fly down and land flat on their backs! This was Eliza first and last ride down it. Didn't care for it so much.
Picking apples in the sun!
Me lugging a super heavy bag and my purse. Brilliant.



Both of those ridiculously heavy bags of apples are for me! The next day I made applesauce w/ my friend Sara. I ended up making alooooot of sauce! And frankly we picked the only apples they had, and it made thick nasty sauce. But I'm making my family eat it anyway!
The girls! When did my baby get so big?!?!?

Realized there were wagons a bit too late. It was nice to have!
Goodbye farm! We all had fun!
A tired, hot and sweaty girl!

1 comment:

Sara B. said...

Funny you mentioned not being happy with your sauce this year. I am not thrilled with mine, either. It is too runny and tasteless. Maybe we should've combined?? Making the kids eat it anyway. Better luck to us next year!!