Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Colorado! the first

Documenting our vacations stresses me out b/c I only have the pics I took. All of my sisters also took a million pics and I feel like I am missing vital parts of the trip-b/c I am! I forgt my camera  a few days and so I have to wait to get pics from them. This is so my Grandma Shirley's issues coming out in me.

So anyway-we had a Dunlop Family Reunion at my sister Jessy's house in colorado. We were excited to see everyone and to see their newly renovated, new house in Parker. Here the kids are waiting for the plane. I have to note that when we left Newark it was 103* outside and I couldn't have been happier to leave!!
Waiting outside the Denver airport for Jess to pick us up. It was 4pm, and a lovely 80* out. Awesome!
Chase feeling a little frustrated w/ all the sitting and waiting and sitting some more.
Once we got to their house and all settled (the Wolfe's arrived about the same time as us!) we went to Luke's baseball game. Danny is the coach and Phil got to help. he loves that stuff. The kids preferred to play on the playground and had a blast!
Crazy Noah and Jeff doing the helicopter!
Hanging out and gabbing. That's what we do!
Again w/ Jeff being crazy. This, by the way, is Chase's future. Chase is Jeff when he was a kid!!!
On our walk to the ballfield something slithered over Stacey's foot. A freaking snake! And she picked it up to boot! I told her she's definitely a country gal now!
my kids kept their distance but Molly just shot up and touched it! Another country gal!

How can something so small look so fierce?!?!?
We spent 2 days at a local reservoir boating. It was such a good time. Here I am with my niece Kennedy who has obviously surpassed me in height. Jerk.
Some pretty cool boys. Jeff and Noah. Hey guys-YER MOM!!! (this is all they talked about the whole trip!)
Sleeping Addy-pot-pie.
Mom with some of the gang.
Dad with more of that same gang. The others must be on the boat.
Ry-Ry
We are pretty people.
2 little studs. Luke and Tyler.
These kids are just getting too old!!
Chase's partner in crime-Jack Jack. And Hannah bear in the background.
The girls. Lexi, Hannah and Rylee
Always the goof!
The Dunlop's!
This pic is funny to me. don't know why.
This one is better. Looks like Ken has no teeth!
The Barno's
Mortensen's
Kennedy And Rylee. Sisterly love. They never fight and always get along. Right?
Little twinners-Eliza and Reagan. It was impossible to get a pic of them both smiling at the same time!


Wolfe kids all tuckered out after the day in the sun! I also have to note that I was sitting in my truck with my sleeping baby w/ the windows down, it was 96* out and I was comfortable! That's not possible in NJ w/ that humidity!
Woops-out of order. More cousin shots!

No comments: