Wednesday, August 10, 2011

July Randoms

Coming from a house full of girls there just wasn't alot of wrestling. I remember my dad trying to-but it became useless for him b/c we always ended up crying. So all of the daily wrestling here just bugs me. It's violent, loud and someone is always getting hurt or breaking something. And now the boys are dragging my girl into it!
But I will say she doesn't take any crap and maybe she won't be a wuss like her momma!!

Some naked jumping. I am constantly wondering what my neighbors all think of us. Probably that we're white trash!!
Nothing better than Saturday swimming. It makes for a good family fun. I love combining it w/ either bbq-ing or turkey/cheese sandwiches w/ fruit and chips. Sad-but true!

Again-just another day of dressing up for Chase. With each new season comes new material for him.
I found these cute iron-ons at Target. They're fun b/c it starts w/ a base monster and then you choose how to decorate him. So Ty wanted more of a "kid pirate" and Chase a "real pirate." They had fun!
This is them acting like pirates. ARRRRR!!!
We put up the shark tent, and as usual Chase disappeared a few hours later and we found him asleep in it!
And while he slept these 2 did this for an hour. A magical mom day if you ask me!

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love the naked tramp jumping. I love how Gavin pee's outside. I'm sure the neighbors think we're WT too!