Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Colorado! the second

4 of the five "little girls" had a lovely romp in the bath. Eliza the beast terrorized almost all of them by dumping water on their heads. Other than that I think they all had fun!
Addy's turn!
Eliza checking out the golf course behind their house I'm sure!
Another first for my girl. Grandma Joyce french braided Eliza's hair and it was just darling! She sat really well for her-I have to get better at doing it!
She's saying the word "cheese" and it's not all that cute.
Thanks mom!
She spent the next 5 mins. singing all the songs she knows to my mom. Show off. :)
Eliza got sick one night and I spent much of the night up w/ her. So I rolled out of bed at about 10:30 one morning to this. Huge tarp in the front yard and lots of happy kids!

Trav w/ Lexi and Chase
Noah's expression is priceless.
Ty took Reagan down. He couldn't get Eliza to do it so he adopted Reagan as his own.
Jeffinator

Benny Boy was missing his bikes so he took the kids bike out for a spin. Pretty great.
Ty 4-wheelin' it.
This pic is a hoot. My mom has a mild obsession w/ diet coke, light ice. The boys had a man-date to have sushi for lunch. And they came back w/ this drink. Firstly-I've never seen a drink, or jug, this big! She was thrilled and we all had a good laugh! We girls all think they're a bunch of bum-kissers!! :)
The Denver area has wonderful free splash parks all over the place. This one is right in Parker and you pay for it b/c it's bigger than most and has huge slides. In fact-Danny went down and hit his head and was knocked out! He doesn't remember what happened and he thinks he came to b/c he hit the water. Luckily Kennedy was there when he exited the slide. His side was killing him and he went to the doctor and broke 3 ribs! Pretty freaky!!
Mom w/ Eliza bird. The little girls had fun w/ this watering can pouring the water on everyone's legs and feet.
Eliza and "Goosey Goose."
The water slides. The blue one killed Danny. The kids loved it though! I quite enjoyed the red one!
Jeff w/ the girlies. Not to sound old-but I remember Jeffy being that small! So not pictured is our adults-only dinner trip to Denver where we at a Brazilian Restaraunt called Fogo de Chao. It was amazing! I've never had that much meat in my life! We then walked around the city which is so clean and safe. We perused a neat old bookstore and got some chocolate. Thanks Kennedy and your cute twin friends that babysat! I also took no tubing or knee-boarding pics-but we did that until Phil, Doug, Jenn and Travis broke it!! Thanks Jess and Dan for having all of us!

No comments: