Saturday, April 16, 2011

Pretty Princesses

This probably isn't noteworthy to most, but on our trip to the Great Wolf Lodge Eliza said the word "princess" for the first time and I almost died. So cute coming from MY daughters mouth and with MY daughters little lisp. Which by the way she has b/c I cursed myself by mocking poor Lexi.

ANYWAY. Lucy was over the other day and these 2 were a hoot playing dress-up. It's impossible to get a good pic of these 2 together b/c they move so much. But I hope I captured the cuteness of this.
 Do you see the high heels?!?!? Lucy is a bit upset here b/c Eliza wasn't sharing her pom-poms too well. I tried to have them each have one, but a cheerleader has 2, duh!!!
 Rah rah!!

1 comment:

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

They are so sweet! I love the shoes! I guess we know what to get Lucy for her birthday--pom poms possibly?