Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Typical Day

Chase makes his bed by himself everyday. This particular day he requested a "picture for the blog." I have to give the people what they want.
 I'm thinking lately Chase just isn't getting enough sleep. Ty wakes him way too early everyday. There are so many perks to them sharing a room-this is not one of them! So the other day he was being especially difficult and I told him I was going upstairs until he could calm down. He did. And slept here for 2 hours! Woot!
 Chase was so proud of himself for dressing Eliza up like a pirate. This picture is awful, but I wish you could see how funny she looks in Chase's cowboy boots. She ran around yelling "Arrrrr!"

2 comments:

LizzyP said...

Love your little Liza-pirate.

For some reason I get really self-conscious when my kids ask me to take photos for the blog. I wonder, "do they know that I think all the time 'I should put this on the blog'?"

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I feel a Halloween family costume coming on...