Friday, April 1, 2011

April fool's nonsense

Phil and the kids got me good this morning. So, not to offend anybody-but I just don't like dogs. Especially those that "relieve" themselves on my yard. Annoys me sooooo bad. What if my kids came and pooped and peed all over your grass? Why is that acceptable-is my question. So anyway...

I hadn't slept very well last night and so I was still asleep at 8 when they came in. Very excited. "Cyd-get up. The neighbors dog somehow got into our backyard and he's pooping in our yard!!!" The kids were flipping out. So Phil dragged me into the bathroom to look out the window. I was completely out of it. So I got in there and they all yelled "April Fool's Day!!"

Good one guys. Remember who makes your food.

2 comments:

Maria Olsen said...

My Uncle did a similar prank, except they had a dog, that had just barely been trained. So he made undercooked brownies and shaped them in to poop and but them by their beds. He also did several other funny things, like salt on toothbrushes, switching boxes of cereal, putting food dye in bowls so milk would turn green. It was a very funny!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

SWEET!!! Love it!