Saturday, March 19, 2011

He's got talent as a song-writer

One of my favorite toys as a kid was My Little Pony. You might recall the song that was on the commercial-I do b/c I loved it. Well, today my son ruined it for me!! He says, "Mom-you know that toy My Little Pony?" me-"um-DUH!!! I freaking rocked those things!!!" Ty-"Well my friend and I made up a song that goes to it."
And it goes a little something like this...
MY LITTLE PONY
SO SKINNY AND BONEY
STEPPED ON A WIRE
AND CAUGHT ON FIRE

Why are boys just so violent by nature?

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That would be because they don't know that in our time My Little Pony was plump and rotund. The current version is anorexic.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh man...I see a future in advertising (or therapy)! NOT...can you imagine how quickly that hair would melt if it was on fire? Sigh...