Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Cousin sleepovers, mullets, and looking homeless

Lexi slept over a few weeks ago and instead of throwing her in with the boys, she slept on the "guest bed" in Eliza's room. It worked out sooo much better b/c everyone actually slept! Although Eliza yelled Lexi's name for probably 30 mins. It prompted Lex it come out and ask me when Eliza might be falling asleep. Oh, well. Lexi had fun reading to her.
 The next morning I ran some errands so Phil played w/ the kids in the backyard. They rigged this up and the kids apparently had a blast! Please note that Lexi looks like she has no momma doing her hair, and my daughter still has a mullet. You might notice it in several pics. sigh...
                                                                  Lexi's hair-really?
                                                 I just love this pic of Chase. So disgruntled.
                                                                        I love this.
                                      My daughter looks like she just left the set of Dukes of Hazard.
                             Phil saw this and said, "They look like an old married couple." I agree.
 Later in the afternoon we went to our Public Library where Tyler's art was displayed! He was very excited. It was a fish sculpture. I think it's model magic and he colored it. So proud!
 Driving home I turned around and Chase had taken Eliza's headband. He looks like Rambo gone wrong.


3 comments:

the meyersons said...

I love these. I also love that Lex looks like the girl from "The Ring."

Jackie said...

The hair on both girls is dreamy. And how cute is it that Liza loves Lexi that much?

Oh cousin sleepovers... so fun.

spyderette said...

"rambo gone wrong"
"disgruntled"
daugter with a mullet.

cyd, i miss you!