Monday, March 29, 2010

Uncle Ben has a brain!

Let me begin by saying my brother-in-law might kill me for posting this picture. If I end up missing-contact him.
Anyway...this morning Chase had his first Dentist appt. so I was having Tyler explain all of the fun things about it. Ty was telling him sometimes you have to shut your eyes b/c the light is really bright while they look in your mouth so I asked if the dentist uses sunglasses during the exam. Ty (in his upcoming teenager snotty way) said "no!!!" So I said that's what Uncle Ben does at his practice. And Ty thought for a minute and said, "mom-that Uncle Ben-he has a brain!" (as if Booner needs to inflate his ego anymore...:) )

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Uncle Ben checked my teeth a week ago today, and I'll have to confirm that I did wear dark glasses. So, Ty, Uncle Ben must be brainier than your dentist....or at least the hygienist is. Since this picture, Uncle Ben has laser perfect vision that he brags about, and shorter hair.

Joyce said...

Hey - do you miss that Rhode Island ceiling? Me either.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Classic pic of Uncle Booner! Classic!

Jackie said...

That Ben is a brain-child... I've always thought so.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I've obviously not blogged in a very long time. I can't WAIT to show him this picture!!!! I think we should link this post to WFD Facebook page. Classic!!!

Tyler and Chase, you can visit the dental office in July and try on all the sunglasses. Maybe he'll let you take a pair to your dentist.

Love the doo!! So glad I threw that shirt away last month. I knew it was old . . . wow!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Ben here . . .
Oh to be young again.

Cyd, watch out while on the tube this summer. I'll be driving and carrying a camera at all times. Payback . . .