Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Buddy turned 4!

Here Chase is this morning in the fireman costume from Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Jim-and this is the beastly firetruck I got off of ebay. Things sure are smaller on that tiny picture on the screen. Yowza! He LOVES it and so I'm willing to live with it!And here is my baby Chasey at just a few months old. His fat cheeks were to die for! Chase has challenged us as parents in so many ways, but he also makes me laugh uncontrollably and I couldn't imagine life without him! He loves his brother and sister so much and protects them already. He's so proud to be 4 (or 18 depending on the time of day you ask). Tonight putting him to bed Phil mentioned that he'd never be 3 again and he as quite put out about it. He said, "not even when I'm a dad?" These comments get me through the day. Seriously. I love you big guy! never stop snuggling me and telling me how much you love me!


4 comments:

Jackie said...

Happy birthday to one of the cutest 18-year-olds I know!

Love that hilarious Chasey.

Sara B. said...

OMG...let me at those baby cheeks of his!! I don't remember them being so etible!! LOVE IT!!

LizzyP said...

Oh, what we give up in order to grow up--fat cheeks and the age of three and some other things, too.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

What a cutie pututie!! Love him to pieces. We're big into fire trucks at our house too. I'll send you a picture of the firetruck stack. Chase will appreciate it.

Happy very late Birthday buddy! Can't wait to go boating this summer with you. Super fun!