Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mr. Books

Growing up Phil loved (and still does) the Mr. Books. I find them totally obnoxious, but he got the boys into them and we're collecting quite the library. Phil's mom was here today and Tyler asked if he could have some of Phil's books from her house. She has a whole shelf of them (heaven help me) so she told Ty to make a list of all the ones he does have so that she doesn't give him duplicates. Tyler did this all by himself. He was so proud he could spell DO and HAVE by himself, and then the rest he just copied from the books. Darling!!!

4 comments:

amy said...

what a rock star! nice job, ty!

Jackie said...

Man, he's practically a grown-up.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Very impressive list!! Way to go Ty!!

I haven't read these in years, but I LOVED them as a kid. I waited patiently for mom to find the "next" one from the library. Ahhhh, memories!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I totally know what I'll get him for his birthday!!