Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas morning is the best!

We had so much fun this year doing Christmas Eve w/ Phil's family at our house and then waking up in our house and letting the kids run downstairs to see what goodies were left for them under our tree. Tyler almost exploded w/ excitement-the whole morning was priceless! You'll see in the pic w/ Ty that he's holding up his most awaited gift-a "battery toothbrush." It's all I've heard about and he hasn't stopped brushing since he got it! And Chasey has been zipping all over on his new bike. Then it was off to Phil's parents house for dinner. I'd call the day a success!









5 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day! Happy Times!

Jackie said...

Love the PJs!! And Chasey's sweet bike. :)

I have to admit I was really disappointed I didn't get a toothbrush in my stocking this year (for the first time in my life). Apparently when Santa comes to the Shafers, he doesn't bring a toothbrush. Sad face. May Ty have hours of hygenic fun!

Sherwoods said...

Fun fun. I LOVE that bike. That is great. I am SO glad that Santa brought Tyler that darn toothbrush!

Sherwoods said...

P.S. Zach asks for chase and ty-ty at least ten times a day!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Ben wants to know what Tyler got with the motorcycle on it??? He is also very proud of the electric toothbrush. Do you need some wild flossers to go with it? What a cute family!! We love ya.