Friday, October 5, 2007

The Week of Birthdays that didn't end!

The end of September into October is chock full of B-days in NJ. First there was Lexi's 5th B-day (although I convinced her it was her 7th :))We met at a park for pizza and brownies. Unfortunately her good fortune makes my son look a little ridiculous!















Then it was Mr. Ty's 4th B-day. Grandma Joyce was here the day before and gave the boys these towels bringing many hours of enjoyment. We took Ty on his B-day to get his first pet-a Beta Fish that we named Brobee (sp?) after his favorite green character on YoGabba Gabba.





Then came the great combined Pirate/Fairy Princess party. We had 11 children having a really fun time doing pinatas, treasure hunt, chasing each other and teasing. Here's Tyler and Joshua sword fighting. It was hilarious!

The swashbuckling pirates eating their grub.


The pirate ship cakes my girlfriend and I made. They were a hit!

That weekend we went to Phil's cousins daughter Abigail's 1st b-day party. And after that Tyler got MORE presents from the Bauman's and Barno's. This child has so many toys and yet continually tells me he's bored!!

And then lastly was MY 30th B-day. I am officially out of the 20's and strangely not that upset about it. Phil likes to remind me that I am older than him, which does sting b/c he's 28 for another month, but I've accomplished quite a bit in my 30 years. So bite me Phil! :)

2 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Fun Fun Fun!

I can't believe how grown up he is getting!

Kristin said...

That is one GOOD LOOKING pirate cake!