Thursday, September 27, 2007

MY BABY IS 4 TODAY!!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG GUY!

Our awesome kid is 4 and he's soooo excited. He's so good for a laugh and we love that he's our little buddy. We hope you have a great day. Tomorrow is his Pirate B-day party and he couldn't be more excited about it. My mom asked him today how old he was turning and he said "um, everybody knows! I'm 4!" At school today he was the child of the day and had such a blast with it.

We love you!
And this is how you'll find Tyler most days. Shooting us, cutting us with swords, etc. He's such a sweet guy w/ a hint of violence. I suppose that's better then the other way around!

10 comments:

Jackie said...

What a stud... love that kid!!

Happy Birthday Ty!!!!!!! And you're right, everybody does know you're 4. And they're so pleased.

Anonymous said...

I asked Ty how old he was..."4". Then I said, "Are you sure you aren't 7?"

And I quote..."Aunt Jenny...what comes after 3? That would be 4."

CYD said...

Doiy!!!

ME said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I love these kids! I hope you have a great day and the best party!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

He is ALL boy!! What a dude!! We love you Ty. The Wolfe Pack

spyderette said...

happy birthday tyler!

oh, and alan and i wanna know what phil "hearts" (message written on the magna doodle on main page) we can't quite make it out.

cydney?
churros?
caring?

we have no idea.

CYD said...

phil hearts camping. this was after a night of no sleeping and freezing half to death!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Tyler your ROCK!!!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

What the heck? Who is that? Dan or Jackie please explaina!

CYD said...

I had Travis research it and apparently it's Brazilian Spam. Weird...