Friday, October 5, 2007

Apples, Buses and Painting

Phil's mom came up for a day at the Apple Farm Harvest Festival. We had a really nice time and enjoyed my favorite treat there-Cider Donuts! Yum! Tyler had his first pony ride, we did a corn maze, wagon ride, picked apples, blah blah blah. I could go on and on. It was great! Chasey gnawed on this apple the ENTIRE trip.
One of the highlights was Tyler riding his first school bus from a business to the apple farm. And can you believe they have seatbelts on them now?!?! Long gone are the days of squeezing 5 friends to a seat and flying forward when the bus braked. Don't you remember standing in the aisle waiting for the bus to stop so you could jump forward even farther? I just can't see anybody using them, but what a great idea!


Our little picasso in the making. I decided the only way I can peacefully let him paint at my house is to strip him down to his undies. And it was really fun for him. He got really into it and was pretty serious about the vision he had. All I saw was a big blob of color. I am a heathen...


1 comment:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Chasie is adorable! Love that kid...can't wait to snuggle him.

Tyler is just a stud! I love our phone conversations...he cracks me up.