Monday, August 27, 2007

My boys

I came to 2 realizations yesterday. Tyler talks ALOT and has no sound control. And Chase is like an untamed insane wild horse. I love them both despite these sometimes annoying traits. And man do they make me laugh. As I sit here Tyler is chasing Chase around w/ his makeshift bow and arrow. It's a clothes hanger and a music stick. And then somehow a jelly bracelet is also involved. We were at a friends house Friday night, and Dallin has a real toy bow and arrow and that's all I've heard about. Thank goodness his birthday is coming.
Well, just a quick thought for the day.
I must quickly run upstairs to avoid being "shootered."

7 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

boys and their made up toys...

Jackie said...

The insane wild horse thing still has me laughing.

Hope you didn't get shootered!!

Anonymous said...

That makes me want to nap. Me thinks I will.

Kristin said...

That is so weird! Because their mom hardly talks at all and is NOTHING like an insane wild horse. Hmmm.

CYD said...

Watch it Kristin. This Stallion will hunt you down... Neeeeeigh!

spyderette said...

i want to chime in and say that i think cyd is actually an insane wild horse ALIEN. she actually posted on my blog the comment "thank you for showing me your ways, earthling". okay, maybe i added the "earthling" part, but you get the idea...

CYD said...

You're a dork Candace! I love it!
Take me to your leader...