Wednesday, August 29, 2007

He says that I talk too much!!!

Tyler just came to me and said, "Mom, you have been talking too much and it's a tiny bit annoying me." Mind you, he just woke up from a 2 hour nap and hasn't seen me or heard me since he went down. How can an (almost) 4 year old get to me so much!!! And as a side note, HE has not shut his yapper in 15 minutes. I constant blabber has been going on...
Oh, and a funny shout out to Ty as well. Maybe I should title this Tyler's babblings...Anyway, we were at Michael's today peruzing the aisles and we got to the Halloween stuff. Cousin Lexi was with us and the poor girl was really freaked out by them all. Who wouldn't be, they had a life-sized dead gal in all white w/ red eyes reaching out and calling OOOOOOOH! So she's flipping and saying she doesn't want any ghosts to get her. So I tell her there's no such thing and blah blah. And Ty says, "Well, actually Lox, there is one ghost. The Holy Ghost. But he's a good guy and helps us. Right mom?" Through my hysteric laughing I said yes and then felt so proud of my little guy. He DOES listen at church!!!

9 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I love how Ty can totally put you in your place...he cracks me up!

spyderette said...

that is hysterical! we happened to be at michael's today too, and hadley was scared of the same creepy ghost lady. until i pointed out how she was moving and told hadley she was a "scary hula girl". now hadley wants to be a scary hula girl for halloween and told me "mom, you can crochet me some white clothes and get me some black hair".

Anonymous said...

Figures Lex would be scared. I dress like that and jump out of her closet every Thursday.

Tyler-kudos to remembering the Holy Ghost is a "good guy."

Kristin said...

I just fell out of my chair laughing.

Jackie said...

This is unreal. And hilarious.

spyderette said...

wait...it just occurred to me...how come tyler wasn't scared?

ME said...

Checking these blogs everyday totally makes my day!

CYD said...

Excellent question-Why wasn't Tyler scared? Well, he was sort of disturbed, but not freaking out like Lex. And I was so proud of him for having some cajones

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Cyd,you have finally met your match. Tell him you have nothin' on Uncle Ben in the talking department and tell him Aunt Stacey can totally relate to the "bit annoying" aspect. We'll bond at Thanksgiving. I'll teach him my "tune it out" techniques. What a dude!!

I'm glad someone is listening in Primary. Sometimes I wonder if any one of our 180 kids are listening. Way to go Ty!!