Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I can't believe I made no mention of this!!!!!!!!

So, we played Settlers on Saturday and I WON!!! It was an exciting moment for me. Especially b/c it ticked Phil off so much that he'd lost. I then had to go make pie, so the other 3 fools played and then Jenny won. So basically Dunlop girls rule!!!!!!! We're the Ladies of Catan!

(crap that really sounds dorky. i promise this is not dungeon and dragons.)For the record, these people are complete dorks. I just don't want to be associated w/ this group of people. (guys-seriously wouldn't that board be sweet!?!??!?!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We could make our own oversidzed board!!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jackie said...

wow, wow, wow.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

You scare me. You're all possessed. I think you've sold your souls. Go towards the light.