Friday, August 10, 2007

Washing Machines=Necessary Evil


Have you ever had a HUGE amount of wash to do and left it for the very last minute?
I have
Have you ever had TONS of wet stuff in the hampers and put it off and so now it smells?
I have
Have you ever turned your full washer on and had brown water come out on your clothes?
I have
Have you ever needed all your clothes cleaned b/c you're going away to Girls Camp to be a leader?
I have
Have you ever had the cold water not coming out of the stinking washer?
I have
Have you ever had to stare at the huge pile of clothes on the floor and realize you cannot wash them b/c the washer no worky?
I HAVE
Lesson of the day. Don't Proscrastinate!!! :)

4 comments:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Crrrrrrrrap!!

Well, I guess you can't go to Girl's Camp. It's decided.

Kristin said...

Just bring the whole big stinky lot of it over here...we'll getter done!

Anonymous said...

There is this great place you can get it all done at the same time - the laundromat! You never know who you will see there though.....

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

sounds like a job for super jim!