Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Heart Colorado

We were able to spend 2 weeks in Colorado staying w/ my sister and we had a blast! Our first day there was the 4th of July. Reagan and Eliza became quick buds and look very festive in red/white/blue.
 We did some improvising b/c my sister had just moved into her house (so we didn't do crazy bbqing) and b/c of the wildfires in the Denver area fireworks and even sparklers weren't allowed. So we played games at a park and chilled, it was great!
 Boating. Oh how we love the boating at Cherry Creek Reservoir. All 3 of my kids got brave this summer and LOVED to go out on the tube. Here's Ty, Kennedy and Luke.

 Sitting right here is Chase's happy place.
 Chase, Noah and Rylee
 Phil w/ all 3 kids. Eliza loved itt!
 Who did learn to make such weird faces from? I can't pinpoint it...
 The kids (and Phil) loved swimming and jumping off the tube.


 The driver-Senor Daniel-son.
 The girls just playing.
 Kennedy. She's a teenager and so she's cool.
 Me and my babies. I had the worst stomachache all day and luckily here I was starting to perk up. I wasn't in the fetal so that's how I can tell.

 We FINALLY got to go to Red Rocks Ampitheater. We went during the day when there wasn't a concert, but the Beach Boys were playing that night so they were setting up for that. Pretty awesome!
 The rocks are amazing!
 If you can get past me looking totally perplexed, you'll see the rest of my goofy family behind us! Phil and I were about dying w/ the high altitude. I could hardly breathe and there were people there exercising, running up and down the stairs. I am weak.
 Again, Kennedy is a teenager and so she's cool. :)
 Some cute boys. Luke, Ty, Chase and Noah.
 My babies.
 Look-they love each other!
 And so do we! And why do I always stick my rear out in pictures?!?!? Why?!
 A view from the top. The acoustics were amazing!

 Cousin Besties!

No comments: