Friday, July 27, 2012

Disney Cruise Part 5

Our final day of activities was on Disney's private island-Castaway Cay. They've made alot of changes since we were here. it was great. I really enjoyed it here b/c last time we went I was back on the ship barfing w/ swine flu and missed all the fun!
The Dunlop Crew! Wearing our sweet t-shirts Stacey had made. I wish I'd taken a pic of what it says on the back. It says, "As far as you know we're a nice, normal family." We had a lot of compliments on them!
Taking the tram over to the beach. We're excited!
Hi Dad! Love his cabana wear.
Mom in her big, floppy hat!
Uncle Ben with loud kids. So he becomes MaryCatherine from SNL i guess?

The kids had fun digging for sand crabs.
Silly, sweaty, sunscreened girls.


Eliza didn't hold out long at dinner that night. I believe this is about when I lost when of our wave phones. I spent the whole night looking for the freaking thing, never did and got charged $250. OUCH!!!
Getting ready to disembark in Florida. I took some quick, last minute shots of the room. We had such a great time and I loved having some one on one time w/ the Wolfe's. It never, ever happens! My kids were also able to have more time w/ Grandma and Grandpa and they loved it. Eliza still talks about when she took a nap in Grandpa's room. Can't wait to do it again sometime!!!

No comments: