Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Batsto Village

About a year ago my friend told me about this neat colonial village called Batsto Village in South Jersey. I kept the email she sent marked as unread for a year-and finally we went! it was really cool. Here we are acting like horses in the stalls.
 Neigh!!!
 The carpentry barn. I'll bet nobody knows just how ghetto Phil is. Wow.
 So quiet and peaceful here. I don't have alot of quiet in my life, so when I get it I savor every freaking second of it.

 I was loving all the trees in bloom. No matter how warm it is outside, if Ty has a coat with him he'll wear it.
 The mansion of the guy who owned the village. It's been a month so I forget the whole story, but it was a cool story. Trust me.
 They sell candy sticks at the Visitors Center. I had to get them b/c I always got those as a kid.
 Taking a break at Batsto Lake
 Crossing the bridge to the Lumber Mill
 I took these pics w/ my dad in mind. He would have enjoyed all the tools in there.
 Those are some serious saw blades!!


 He was so nervous doing this- and then he was so proud of himself for doing it!
 These houses are where all the laborers lived.
 Chase ALWAYS shooting at me. ALWAYS.


 We did a little hike back to the car. it was such a fun day!

No comments: