Monday, December 5, 2011

There is no title

Let's just say the title of this blog is very appropriate for the email that I just got from Chase's primary teacher.

Funny thing happened yesterday during class. The lesson was about not using the lords name in vain and I taught them not to use it like a curse word. Chase, very matter of factly told the class that instead of saying son of a b*%$ when you mess up, you should say son of a nutcracker for Christmas and son of summer when it's sunny. I was totally laughing.

Don't get him in trouble. He was teaching us the better way.

5 comments:

Sara B. said...

LOL!! That is great. I hope he's not in trouble. He's too cute!!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is, like Mother, like Son. Buy some truck driver boots soon!

Maria Olsen said...

LOL that's great!! I love it. I taught my kids to use a funny word like raspberries or donuts.

Cat said...

ok, that might just be the funniest thing I've ever read!!!

Dalene said...

Cyd, that seriously made me laugh so hard. Thanks for sharing. :-)