Friday, December 16, 2011

Another Visit with the Shafer's!

As if we hadn't seen them enough-the Shafer's came up to visit us! Since they are moving from VA in
a few months (Doug is graduating Dental School) they wanted to go into NYC to see Wicked. They of course loved it, and I got to watch Addy while they were gone. So naturally I let her try chocolate milk for the first time. It's actually Ovaltine, so I didn't feel too badly. And let's just say she LOOOOVED it. She slugged it down so quick I was laughing so hard. I got some pretty good video of it too. We've seen them so much, it sucks that we don't have any definitive plans to get together. I miss having my family around!!
I went upstairs to grab something and whenI came down I couldn't find the girls. They were being abnormally quiet. And then I saw this. They stayed like this for a few minutes. It was adorable!

And then they came running at me. They had so much fun together.
Jackie was able to get together w/ Meyerson's before they left on a trip. Lots of chilly cute girls.
Hamilton had a Winter Wonderland Festival so we went and checked it out. It was pretty cool. The kids loved the train ride and live animals to feed.
I love little kids all bundled up. Reminds me of the the Christmas Story. "I can't put my arms down!"
On the train ride. happy faces all around!
Out of order-but just another cute one of them.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I feel like we're growing apart. Maybe we should just move to NJ until the baby is born? Or until graduation? Or until after?