Saturday, August 13, 2011

So true...

I was on Pinterest this morning (which you don't know about you HAVE to check it out) and I saw this and it made my morning. I am constantly having moments of confusion when it comes to time. Just the other day my boys begged me to take my dollhouse down from the garage. I haven't looked at it for years and years. I was telling them how hard I worked on it and that I hadn't worked on it for about 10 years. That sounded good. Then I really did the math and it was more like 20 years ago and I almost died. The 90's just don't seem that long ago!!!!

3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Haaaaaaaaa! right?

Jackie said...

Sad but true.

I was in high school just a few years ago, right? Oh wait, that was the 90s too.

Stacey said...

I had that same problem recently when a colleague was saying she was so excited for her 10 yr reunion. And I said oh yea we just had ours but I didn't go..and then I did the math and realized I had graduated from HS 17 yrs ago..and it was the 15th reunion. Boy did I feel old then.