Monday, June 27, 2011

A very strange zoo

I don't know if you can read all of these signs-but this little zoo has these hilarious signs all over regarding littering and feeding the animals. Ty thought they were great!

 so we went to this weird zoo w/ our friends the Grubers and my sister Jenn and it was quite the experience. You have to pay in this dirty little building that reeks of animal feces and there are animals in cages. But once you're in fresh air you see some pretty crazy animals. Some are injured animals, and the rest I have no clue. There are monkey's and a lion I think. this was almost 2 months ago and I honestly can't remember!

 I want this chicken. Not sure if it's a hen or a rooster. Can you imagine the eggs it lays if she's a she?!?!?
 I bet my kids $5 if they'd touch this fella. They did and I never paid them. :)
 This little guy was chasing my little guy. Pretty funny!!
 Eliza and Lucy eventually were freed from the strollers and were loving life!

 I hope these 2 always love each other. They are so creative as a team!
 Megs and Eliza
 Just on a safari-no biggie.
 One crazy kid.
 Nice and quiet girls. Aaaaaaahhh....

1 comment:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Wow, what a funky zoo. Where is it?

Those kids are really cute. Dunlops breed good children, don't you think?