Saturday, June 18, 2011

I think I'm onto something here...

This is sort of for my Dad. Which is fitting b/c tomorrow is Father's Day. This is something weird my dad might do and I just laughed and laughed. Anyway...today Phil and I took a long drive to pick up a digital piano-more on that later-and I was having the worst sunglasses headache. I'd had them on all day w/ baseball and driving and such. But it was also super bright and I needed them on. So I came up with this really attractive idea. A diaper on each side. It was padded and even muffled the sound of Eliza's Dora CD which is about to make me insane. As you can see I thought I was pretty funny-I'd say Phil really didn't agree. He just kept looking at me like I was a freak. I just can't imagine why...

ARE YOU HAPPY STACEY?!?!? :)

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm a little scared of this, but it is SUCH a Dad thing to do.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Very! I'm laughing!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Yowza...that ain't pretty! And YES...very daD thing to do! Even better if they were upside down.

Beth said...

you just cracked a fat pregnant lady up! makes me miss you like crazy! You are so funny!

Joyce said...

DAD SAYS HE THINKS YOU ARE VERY RUDE. HE ASKED ME, "WHAT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT..........?" HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW HE'S STRANGE. CYD, HE REMINDS YOU THAT HE DIDN'T MAKE FUN OF YOUR TRUCK DRIVER ARMY BOOT PHASE - OH WAIT, YES HE DID, AND HE ENJOYED IT.