Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Eliza!


 This darling little girl is just the sweetest 2 year old I know. We all just love having her in our family. She's silly, sweet and loves to give us all the best cuddles. Her tiny girly sing-song voice just melts us all. And then when's she's singing-be still my heart. We all love you so much Liza bird!
 I found this bunkbed at a garage sale last summer and had to buy it. I had almost the exact same one growing up. So I painted it and added new fabric to it and meant to give it to her for Christmas. And totally forgot!!! So this morning we gave it to her and she just loves it.
 She gave her babies a bottle and a diaper change this morning. I love how being maternal is coming completely naturally to her. And it's bringing it out in the boys too! Who doesn't love a guy who likes babies?!?!?
 Attempting a smile. She was very "busy" and I kept bugging her for pictures! I made this dress from an old pattern from the 70's. thanks Stace for going garage-sale-ing!

3 comments:

amy said...

happy birthday cute cute girl!

LizzyP said...

She is a mini-Cyd.

The twins are here telling me all about 'Liza. They totally remember her.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

LOVE it!