Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Feeling down

Since this is my journal of sorts I am posting that I'm sad. Depressed. Ticked off. Angry. confused. Scared. My dad has had appointments the last 2 weeks that are just so frustrating and more bad news. They have found more cancer in his body. This just isn't how I saw my parents lives going and it just doesn't seem fair to me. I know it's not fair to anyone. But this is MY dad. So forgive me if I'm distant, grouchy, unfriendly and gloomy. I want to hole up in my house and never ever leave. I'll be praying for my dad, and if you have the chance it would be great if you could to. Whoever YOU are. Who the heck am I even talking to?!?!

6 comments:

the meyersons said...

You say it like that... I say it like this..."Freakin A."

Jackie said...

Me?

But I'm feeling exactly the same, so we'd make a cheery bunch.

Beth said...

I'll be praying for you and your dad. I'm so sorry.

Katri said...

I'm listening. I'll pray, too.

Kellie said...

oh man, that makes me sad about your dad. I am thinking about your families, miss you guys.

Sara B. said...

I will keep your Dad in my prayers, Cyd. Thinking of you and your family. XO.