Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Easy Valentine Decoration + Surviving the cold

I thought w/ ice or some other cold something coming from the skies tonight into tomorrow somebody might need an activity to keep the kids busy.
I'm sure you've all done it in school, I had, but I totally forgot about it. I saw it when I was looking at nie nie's blog. It's not all that kid-friendly for the kids to actually do (b/c you're getting crayon shavings, and I couldn't find a pencil sharpener so I used a cheese grater:how will I get that clean you ask? I have NO CLUE, and you use an iron), but mine had fun watching me and asking 8 kazillion questions. And they look so pretty hanging in all of our windows!
I'll post the link b/c then I don't have to take a pic, upload, and write how to do it!!
http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.0e0eb51a2e6b5ad593598e10d373a0a0/?vgnextoid=34b12e912b11f010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default&backto=true&backtourl=%2Fphotogallery%2Fvalentines-day-projects-for-kids#slide_23

No comments: