Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy New Year!

Lexi rang in the new year in these awesome shades.We did an early mock New Years for the little ones and off to bed they went!
Out of order of course, that seems to be a theme going, but we had ALOT of yummy food!
There was confetti. And continues to be thanks to some ungrateful party-goers. It's in my fridge, freezer, every drawer, cupboards, etc. Payback people. Payback.
And of course it was an ugly sweater party. Tyler took this picture which explains heads being cut off. But there is so much about this picture I like. Trav looks like a pedophile, Phil looks like Mr. Rogers, Mike-well he didn't do it so he just looks funny looking normal, Josh looks so prim and proper w/ his hands just so, Jenny-holy 80's, me-teddy bears? I got it in an Alabama thrift store, Suzee-she said she used to wear this sweater which I love even more, and Amanda's sweater-you can't really tell-is a half sweater and oh-so golden.
The funny-face picture just got better.
There was a prize-and Jenn won. These are glasses she actually used to wear.
Bubbles!
Oh, back to the confetti. Evil evil confetti.
Woo hoo!
And the parting shot shall be this one of Amanda. Not sure what's happening-but we're all hoping for a great 2011!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

you are on fire girl! Look at all your awesome posts! I have a zillion to do to finish up my year so I can print my blog book 2010. I want to be a Dunlop girl so bad. I want to go on your next girl trip! Was Harry Potter-land (I know it's not called that) worth the money? I think it looks so cool. Loved watching all the fun you've been up to.

Jackie said...

Those sweaters are epic. Well done, team, well done.