Tuesday, December 7, 2010

On a less emotional note


We have a fisher price little people nativity set that I leave on the floor for the kids to play with. They are surprisingly very gentle w/ most of the characters, so it's great. So Tyler wanted to do a "show" where he did the story of the nativity for us. Meanwhile Chase had the train that goes around our tree off the track pulling it around the room. So during the story that Tyler knows so well and I feel so proud of him, Chase pulls up to the stable. This ticks off Ty and he tells him to back away, and Chase says w/out skipping a beat, "Hey-the train heard about Jesus' birth and just wanted to stop by!" I'm still giggling. I took a picture that I'll lazily post later.

2 comments:

Joyce said...

I'm laughin! Gotta love our Chasey.

Jackie said...

Trains are so spiritual.

I love that Chase.