Friday, December 10, 2010

Chase is like a cat

I swear he has 9 lives. Tonight he was goofing around on the old t.v. from our bedroom that is STILL sitting on the floor waiting to be taken downstairs. He fell off it and it fell on his head. The tv fell on his head people. And he is totally fine. His face is red and will probably bruise-but he's fine!! I asked him if it hurt and he said it did. And I asked him why he didn't cry and he said, "I did mom, it was just a really quiet kind." This is the makings of an NFL football player or something. And someone up above is watching out for him! Heaven help us!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What???

How did it fall on his head?! And how can he have our genes but not be a cry baby? Such a mystery...

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

It's the Dunlop noggin! Tough as STEEL! I remember falling off the top bunk bed when I was a kid...right onto my head. Didn't hurt. I sat in total shock wondering why it didn't hurt. Dad said it was my big steel head.

Sigh...