Monday, November 1, 2010

New Blog

I've decided to start a blog dedicated to the many styles of Chase. He can be very difficult to handle sometimes (ie:he spent most of church yesterday in the van-sigh) and so I thought if I had a blog that reminded me of just how funny, creative, quirky, silly and imaginative he is-then maybe just maybe I'd have more patience with him. And I can print it out at the end of the year for years of enjoyment. Not to mention that it is just hilarious to see what he comes up with next. I just realized last night why he wasn't that excited about his Halloween costume. He's in full dress-up daily. This was nothing novel to him at all!
I might not blog everyday, but I will take pictures daily and upkeep probably weekly. This is mostly for our family-but figured somebody else might need a good laugh too!

www.crazycreativeboy.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Awesome. We can't wait to see what he comes up with next.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

This could be a potential best seller!