Monday, September 27, 2010

Boy oh boy my boy is 7!!

My Tyler is becoming a big boy! Okay, maybe he has been for a while, but 7 seems so old!!! This boy is so sweet and caring and is such a great big brother to his little brother and sister. Today he was lucky to have Grandma Joyce, Uncle Doug & Aunt Jackie in town, and along w/ the Meyersons we went to lunch together-after taking him out of school early. What a life! he's had a fun birthday and couldn't be more gracious about gifts. In fact-he's majorly into coin collecting, so his Dad took him to a coin shop this afternoon. tonight we happened to have the Bishop over for something unrelated and Tyler just came in and offered him and his son some of his coins. It was so sweet! And that's just him. I love you buddy!




5 comments:

Jackie said...

Yeah, he's pretty much the best.

Happy birthday, Ty!

Sara Barchard said...

I remember that baby picture like it was yesterday. How is it possible that he's 7? Wow.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I STILL have that picture of Tyler! He is a doll and I just love him to pieces!!!! Did you tell him you used to collect rocks as a child? (I know right - he would totally laugh at you)

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday dude! I'm so happy you had a great day and hope you got just the coin you were looking for! Aunt Stacey

Sherwoods said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I hope you enjoy your penny!