Sunday, June 20, 2010

These boys love to get dirty and work!

Under a "somewhat" controlled environment, we let the boys grab a hammer and help us demolish the kitchen. It was a dream come true for them!
We had everyone sign the wall that came into the house a few weeks before. And here the boys are going nuts!Ty feeling proud of his start.
Chase got a little crazy on the backsplash. Tile was flying!! Please note:no protective eye wear.

Chase also cleans up! My kind of man!


Jenn came to watch the kids while we tore this baby up!!!


5 comments:

Kellie said...

new kitchen? lucky girl!

Jackie said...

I kinda wish I'd been there for the demolition! Seems like a good way to get out some aggression.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

I LOVE DEMO DAY!! So easily destroyed, so difficult to put back together. Gotta love the fun parts!

Sara B. said...

That is so much FUN!! I want to see the finished product. Post some pictures!!

Unknown said...

Cyd, I know how much you love demolition! Remember when you took a hammer to my bathroom, lol!