Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Chase & Happy Easter

What? You say it's June? Well, I say June is the new April! Or I'm totally behind on my blogging. Anyway...We were fortunate to have my little sister Jackie w/ her hubby and new chubby baby Adeling visiting for that weekend. And luckily for Chasey Easter fell on his birthday! He felt so honored to have such a sacred holiday happening on his birthday! Not really, but he loved double the gifts. What can I say-he's 4.
Here we have Ty Easter morn. Chase being his ever-reverant self.
Eliza loving the candy at 7am

Chase w/ his birthday loot.


He LOVES this harmonica. And he can actually carry a tune on it! Very funny.

my cute little bunny
The firetruck heard round the world. Literally-it's loud. And HUGE. I got it off of ebay and this child sort of covets it. he's sharing much better as of today though.
Dunlop grandparents sent this awesome fireman getup. He wears it all the time. ALL THE TIME

After watching conference or before-I can't remember-we did a little egg hunt in the front yard. Chase in just another pair of boots.

Ty on the hunt. I think Eliza was asleep.
For dessert that afternoon we had these lovely little bunny cupcakes with scooby doo wrappers. Angel food cupcakes. YUM

The 3 cutest bunnies in town. Lucy, Adeline and Eliza.

A few days later Chase had his Star Wars themed party. here he is in Luke Skywalker costume. I made one for each kid as a party favor. The R2D2 cake is compliments of my friend Amanda. Isn't it COOL?!?!?

Darth Vader/Dad. We played a game where the kids had to save Princess Lei from the Evil Vader!
Our own Princess Lei. Am I spelling that right? I'm too lazy to look it up.

They went through some Jedi training. Did you know slam-dunking is part of that?

Here they are discussing life. And Jenn is patroling it. Very seriously.

Attacking Phil. There were so many pics to choose from. It was so funny to watch!

Run Forest! Run!
The 2 girls sat in this jeep for a good 30 mins. entertained. Who needs a pac n play?
Uncle Trav didn't make the cut as the Princess. I don't know why...

Eliza totally could have-but she wasn't walking yet. P.S.-I hope her hair isn't that dark!
Lucy looking confused by it all.
Phil-still scaring the children.
Josh-making Princess Lei cool w/ sunglasses


3 comments:

Jackie said...

I can't stop laughing at those party pictures. Oh man... so hilarious...

Kellie said...

awesome party, party favors, cake, games! and the commentary was fab.

Sherwoods said...

Love it all. Except that stupid arm on the cake is still bugging me. Thanks for keeping our family entertained all the time!