Sunday, May 16, 2010

Why didn't I get a freaking picture?!!??!

I was in New York City for the day yesterday with my girlfriends and I mentioned to them that I always run into somebody I know while we're there. So at about 10:30pm after we'd eaten we were in Times Square heading to a make-up store (Bare Escentuals baby) and I saw a girl that looked so familiar. I told my friends who only laughed and said whatever. So we get into the store and we're getting our make-up done and in walks this girl. I just couldn't place her face. I realized I didn't know her, but she was on tv. So I was thinking of all the shows I watched, and it hit me. It was Pavarti from Survivor! So my girlfriend asked if she was indeed from Survivor-and it was! So we had a conversation and she was really friendly and sweet. We said our goodbyes and it wasn't until today I realized that today she's one of the 5 that will win on Survivor live in NY. I haven't watched this season b/c I don't like the reunion style ones. She was probably wondering why I didn't address this! Der! This is my first celebrity der!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I'm never good with celebrity encounters... I get panicked and end up saying something stupid.

I didn't know you went up to NYC! Hope it was delightful.

Joyce said...

Oh well, she didn't win anyway. At least you didn't help get her hopes up.....