Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Jenny Lind beds are done!

Truthfully these pictures don't do them justice. I'm not tooting my own horn-I copied somebody's blog w/ the color idea. But these beds just turned out darling and they make me smile everytime I walk by the boys' room. Thank you lady for finding these in a barn and letting me buy them! I can tell they're old and they are solid. Which is good b/c Chase has a new hobby of jumping from one bed to the other!!In my head I imagine these as family heirlooms being passed from generation to generation. You reading this kids? YOU WILL KEEP THESE IN THE FAMILY OR I WILL HAUNT YOUR DREAMS! No pressure :)



3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh man those turned out awesome!!!!

Sara Barchard said...

They look great. I was just wondering the other day if you had ever found the beds!!

LizzyP said...

Those rock.