Wednesday, March 17, 2010

And for the record...

I'm going to be doing my posts differently from here on out. I just recently had my blog printed into a book and it's a fun journal of the highlights. But there could have been more! So I'm going to be adding random tidbits about my family so they'll be "etched in stone" so to speak. Like I haven't mentioned that my little Eliza is standing all by herself and is soooo close to taking her first steps. And she's getting interested in the stairs. Yikes! Time to get creative on a baby gate at the bottom of our stairs!

2 comments:

Beth said...

I agree, my blog is very journalish, bragish, and full of not interesting to anyone but me info because I want to have it all recorded. My sleep deprived brain can't remember anything right now, so I have to write it down

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Well I like this idea...maybe we can hear more fun things about the kiddos now! I think you should update daily! Yes I do!