Sunday, February 28, 2010

We're going to enjoy this snow b/c we have no other choice at this point!

One of the cutest snow bunnies I've ever seen!This is a hill by our house. And yes, that's water at the bottom. Can anyone say, "It's a Wonderful Life?!?!?" Luckily we never got close enough to see how frozen it really is!
Our friends, the Sherwoods, are back from Mexico and they braved the snow w/out any winter coats and gloves!
Me and my Liza
Amanda and Eliza (she did have this fabulous hat however!)
Getting the kids ready for a double run or something.

I wish you could see up close how happy everyone looks, and also that Chase is about to throw snow all over them! Ha!
Jenny and Lexi crashed and burned on one run. Lexi may be scarred for life.

This is Chase. Who needs a sled? It was slick enough he just went freestyle.

Um, Josh? that's my kid you're about to plow down.
Somehow Josh cleared him and had a good run. Smiles all around.
Zach was a natural.
Trav and Lex.
These sleds were killing me. As the kids went down they be forward then backward. It was freaky!
Jenn w/ the babies.
The only time Amanda went down was on our way out. Gotcha!
Oh, and tune into my facebook page to see videos of the guys hurting themselves on jumps. I keep reminding Phil he's too old to do that kind of stuff! Let's just say his bum is hurting today!
And this is when we got home. Eliza got quiet and I found that she'd gotten into Jenny's bag, opened her baby snacks and was just chowing down. Atta girl!

6 comments:

amy said...

mark calls those disc-sleds suicide saucers, and that obviously pretty much sums it up! you guys are such fun parents!

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Gotta love a good sleddin hill! Please tell me you screamed "Merry Christmas Bedford Falls" at least once?! Looks like everyone is having a blast! I am so sick of snow right now that it was nice to just look at people sledding instead of taking 10 hours to get everyone ready to go do it! Happy Winter!

LizzyP said...

Looks like tons of fun! I'm so glad you tackled the snow while it's still here. Carpe diem!

Jackie said...

Everyone does look quite happy! I guess it's either enjoy it or have some sort of "Shining" experience. Yikes.

Sherwoods said...

I can´t believe that you put that picture of me in my hat up. Can we say UG-LY? Thankfully, the adorable-ness that I am holding helps make up for it. Thanks so much for inviting us and helping us get out of the house! We owe you guys big time!

Kellie said...

Eliza's hat is fab!