Monday, February 1, 2010

Surviving the winter freeze

I have a love/hate feeling for the long months of January and February. I am a homebody and don't mind being home-but then the kids go nutso and I wish I could get them outside playing w/out freezing bums off! So we will bide our time indoors until we can be set free into the backyard again!

Tyler has found he really likes Indiana Jones (thank you lego.com) and so using the old Construx from when Phil was a kid he made a hat just like Indy. It's HILARIOUS. He really thinks it looks like a brown fendora hat and that makes me proud of my little creative kid! I personally think he looks like he's wearing the headgear I had to wear when i wore braces. To each their own...All 3 kids had the puking and poopies at once. Here's an afternoon of feeling exceptionally yucky. Please note the vomit bowl to the left.

feeling a little happier...
This picture makes me smile. Our friends let us borrow Treasure Island and Chase is obsessed with it. And so is Spider-man!

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Your kids kill me... so hilarious.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Seriously...my face hurts from smiling!

p.s. love how you have the blue bear blanket! It may even have puke residue from when I was a kid...just sayin!

LizzyP said...

I'm glad you're blogging about the sickness as a thing of the past. I'll go to my grave trying to forgive myself that you got it from us.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Cute kiddos! Love spidey and blue bear blaket's friend is at our house keeping my kids warm.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Cute kiddos! Love spidey and blue bear blanket's friend is at our house keeping my kids warm.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Cute kiddos! Love spidey and blue bear blanket's friend is at our house keeping my kids warm.

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear the kiddos were all sick! You should've gotten them Snuggies!

Sara B. said...

I love how you swaddled the boys when they were sick!! Who doesn't love a good swaddle??