Monday, February 15, 2010

A 1st Birthday Party a little early!

The theme was "birdies" b/c I call her my little Liza Bird. This is her party dress-look at that silly face!Birdy Cupcakes
Cute decos complements of my sister and her cricut machine. thanks!
I just love her profile shots. She's got some serious cheeks!
Jenn and I - dang I'm short
Jenn and Trav-you guys are pretty
She opened her card and immediately grabbed the cash. My kind of gal!
Eliza's 1st Raggedy Anne doll. I had one has a girl-every gal needs one!
Hi-I'm pretty dang cute
Jenn (feeling up Anne?!?!?), Marie and Tim
Me (shining oh my) and Hunter
The kids got some aggression out on the pinata
Tyler cracked it finally! I love this timeless game!
Her first cupcake (as far as I know anyway). She had no idea what to do w/ it!
But after one taste it got the thumbs up!
Grandma and one tuckered out girl
Miss Lucy taking care of some business. NiiiiceFor my sister who said Eliza has a rat tail. Maybe she does-but she works it!
The parting party favors-bird hair clips. The boys were not interested. I am feeling so emotional today-I can't imagine what her real birthday will be like! I just love this little girl to pieces! Happy almost Birthday little sis!


10 comments:

Katri said...

I can't believe she's already a year old (almost)! I love the bird theme. My mom always called me her little birdie, too--it's something to do with the chubby cheeks and small mouth combo.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh gosh Cyd...everything turned out Fabulous! Eliza's dress is darling! She is getting so big - and super cute! Her hair is so dark and thick! Love it! I love the pics of her giving the cake a thumb's up! What a silly goose! Wish we could have been there too! I would have loved watching her enjoying her party! Give her a big squeeze from her Colorado Family! We love her to pieces and still can't believe it's almost been a YEAR! Crazy how time flies!

Love you Liza!

Jackie said...

Sweet par-tay!!! Well done, Party Planning Committee.

Sure do love that little girl.

LizzyP said...

It all turned out so cute! I just love all the details you added to the celebration. What a perfect addition to your family that little girl is.

Ashlee Brown said...

I love all of it too! You have always been so stinkin creative! I feel like I was there. good job posting about all of it. You'll have to come decorate my house, plan my kids parties, and give me a makeover next time you come to visit Stacey.

Ashlee Brown said...

this is actually Beth, Ashlee was signed in I guess, techy kids can be annoying!

CYD said...

ha! i was wondering who ashlee was! thanks everybody. we had a really fun time planning it.

spyderette said...

everything looks so cute! especially eliza!

Dalene said...

Happy almost-birthday, Eliza!

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

Love the birdie party. What an adorable lil' birdie too. Love the dress. Love the pictures. Wish we could come and get the party favors!! Happy Birthday baby girl!!