Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I LOVE LUCY

So this morning my sister Jenn went into labor 2 1/2 weeks early (don't you hate her?!??!) and after a pretty long labor and some hard contractions (the epidural didn't work) little Lucy is here! She's just itty bitty but super cute!
Here Lexi decided to draw on both herself and Chase's face. Apparently they were Indians. I'm not sure she got the memo that there would be lots of picture taking today. So I had to bathe her before making it to the hospital.


Here she is! She's about 2 hours old here. She's got what looks like strawberry blonde hair and very blonde eyelashes so I wonder if she'll be a red-head. It is on both our side and Travis' side so it may be!
5 lb 11 oz, 18 inches long. I think those are the right stats.

11 weeks apart and I think Eliza could eat her.
The 3 Meyerson gals
We realized Jenny delivered in the same room I delivered Eliza! Weird!
She was JUST smiling! I swear!
This is the face of an exhausted woman. Just look at Lucy please. She's really cute.

8 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Oh my gosh!!!! I am so excited! She is a doll! I hate that you got to hold her first! So not fair! She is so tiny! I love the comment that Eliza could eat her! You are such a dork!

Welcome to the Family Little Lucy! After reviewing the pics I am thinking she has some Grandpa Maron in her! How weird is that?

LizzyP said...

I love how Lexi is posing for you--TA DA! You're such a patient aunt--she really cleaned up nicely, too.

Unknown said...

Welcome to Lucy! Sounds like you had a busy day. I think we forget how quickly they grow. Jade was barely 5 lbs. when we brought her home from the hospital and now she too could probably eat little Lucy whole.

PS- Lucy and Scott share the same birthday now. Happy Birthday to both.

Jackie said...

So tiny! So cute! So much a Meyerson! (She's got Lexi's face, don't you think??)

Sara B. said...

Congrats to the Meyersons!! Lucy is a doll. Literally...I think Emily has dolls that size. So glad she's healthy and all look happy!! P.S. - I do hate her for going into labor early. Emily was 5 days late. Jack was born on his due date. I would've killed for 2 1/2 weeks early!!!

Sherwoods said...

Yay! Congrats to the Meyersons (and, of course to you for being such a proud aunt)! She is adorable and does have a little Lexi in her. I love the picture of Jen and her girls and I am SO happy for her!

Dalene said...

SO FUN and SO LITTLE!!! Tell Jenn we say hello and congrats and yeah for being done with the pregnancy!!!

the meyersons said...

I love the painted faces. Nothing better than having more work to do on a day that you are strung out already!

THANKS FOR SAVING THE DAY!!!!!

I love Lucy.