Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Eliza's Blessing

Our little stinker was blessed by her daddy on Sunday and he did a great job! And she was awake, alert and not screaming! What a good girl. My mom made her dress from my wedding dress-which was surprisingly not difficult to see being cut up b/c I knew Eliza would probably never wear my dress and it's alot easier to keep and store this little thing rather than a huge dress. She did a great job and Eliza looked just adorable! Oh, and the blanket was crocheted by my Grandma Adeline probably about 15 years ago for when I had a baby and I was so excited to use it for the first time. Thanks Grandma!







5 comments:

Jackie said...

Omigoodness... I just love this girl. She looked adorable! I'm glad it all went well.

(And yes, it looks like she would have outgrown that dress in just another week or two! Dang, Eliza!)

amy said...

nicely done, barnos, such a pretty little lady! wish i could have seen her in her pretty dress - i'm sad i missed it :(

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

GASP!!!! She is so cute I can't even stand it! The dress was perfect (ehem...I would like some credit for giving you the idea of using your wedding dress for pete sakes)! She is such a chub and I love it! The pics turned out fabulous! The one of your hands made me get teary! Hello! Love Love Love!

Beth said...

She is so cute! You look great Cyd, I only have 5 weeks till I have a newborn. I have mixed emotions on that.

Kandis said...

She looks darling! I totally love those cheeks.