Sunday, April 19, 2009

COME BACK KENNERS!!!

We were fortunate to have our niece Kennedy come out from Denver to help us out for over a week. We had alot of fun and she provided much entertainment for the kids. They played movie theater, restaurant, won prizes for cleaning, etc. It was a blast!!!
The kids at PJ's Pancake House in Princeton

Nasty candy at the candy shop in Princeton




Kennedy was able to be here for CDH Turquoise day and see Jake's grave for the first time.
Climbing our tree in the front yard.

Nerd!
Snuggling Eliza

This is the bride over 295 that I've ALWAYS wanted to walk across. So we did and it was a hoot!! We were getting truckers to honk at us and it was really fun!

Run Forest Run!
At some fun place down 295. I can't remember what it's called...


She was here for Chasey's Birthday!
I am short...
We took her to Kids Castle back in Doylestown, PA where she went as a kid when my parents lived there. I think she loved it all over again!
Cheeseballs
I'm not cool anymore...

3 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

Awwwww! She had the best time with you guys! I love it when she comes down in your clothes and says, "look at the Cyd shirt mom"! Thanks for everything! She made some great memories with you all!

Kennedy said...

I had so much fun! Thanks so much! I wish I was there now!

Meagan said...

That's cool. Looks like you guys had a blast.