Saturday, December 20, 2008

Roller Coaster Mania

We decided to give the boys a gift a little early. I know, this is lame. But I found it used and I was dying to give this crazy roller coaster to them. Plus I was afraid it would overshadow the real gift we got them on Christmas. This will be posted about on Christmas. (well, in theory it would be, I'll probalby do it in March.) Tyler's friend from school has this toy, and though it looks kind of lame and small, the kids LOVE it. They've gone backwards, forwards, eyes closed. Phil even managed to go down it (which was a painful experience for him-duh.) I anticipate hours of fun in the basement, and then when warm weather rolls around fun in the backyard. So hooray for hideous plastic!!!









8 comments:

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

AWESOME!! When is it my turn?

Meagan said...

That is awesome. I would love a turn on that.

the meyersons said...

YOU SUCKERRRRRRRRRS!!!

Looks like a blast!

Finn said...

I want to ride on that thing, even though I probably can't even fit one of my butt cheeks on that thing.

Looks awesome!!!

Sherwoods said...

One of my mom's friends let us borrow that very same one in Utah while we were there and Zach had a blast on it! That little thing is way fun! I would like to see Phil try though...

Jackie said...

Ha!!!!!!!

We need to come up and use this. STAT.

http://elderwolfedr.blogspot.com said...

hannah
thats awsome! wow did they get it 4 x-mas?

Meagan said...

I have changed my blog address it is now www.thecutestboysever.blogspot.com so come visit us and see what we've been up to.