Monday, September 22, 2008

Family Home Evening


Tonight we talked about the Word of Wisdom w/ the boys. This revelation from Joseph Smith tells us that we shouldn't drink alcohol or smoke and that we should eat healthy grains, fruits, veggies, etc.
So we were covering this and I asked Tyler "what does the Word of Wisdom say we shouldn't do?" He hesitated and said, "ride motorcycles?"

I guess we've got some more work to do. (although maybe it should also include motorcycles :))
P.S. Dad please note this is a Yamaha.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Well maybe he'll be turned off the biker thing though. Maybe run with this a bit.

PS- We miss you guys already. Sigh...

Beth said...

I tell ya , you never know what kids are going to get from FHE. That's why I'm always shocked when they repeat something we actually taught. I like the biker thing though.

Mortensen Baby Farm said...

I love that kid!